How do you maintain ceramide levels in your skin to restore its barrier function?
CeraVe’s product contain skin-identical ceramides 1,3,6-II, synthetic ceramides with same stereochemical configuration as those ceramide found in human stratum corneum, which helps replenish lipids and restore the protective skin barrier and fight against tansepidermal water loss.
CeraVe’s Ceramides 1,3,6-II:
- Helps reinforces lipid bi-layers
- Helps improves long-term moisturization
- Natural moisturizing factor
- Cleanses gently without disturbing the protective skin barrier.
- Patented MVE® Technology: Provides all-day hydration without greasy feeling and helps restore the protective skin barrier.